Follow these tips to have a great experience and get the most out of your apple cider vinegar elixirs.
The first thing to remember is... there is no wrong way to drink your vinegar. The most important thing is to find a way that is pleasant and works for you personally. We are all different and have different tastes and different needs. That being said here are our top tips.
how to drink
1 tablespoon once or twice a day as part of your daily healthy habits or when you need a boost.
- For your very first taste with our elixirs, take it slow and easy. Elixirs are 75% vinegar by formula, that is still pretty strong. Start with a small taste on the tip of your tongue. This will help you gauge the strength. Take a second taste it should be a little easier now.
- Now feel free to drink it any way you like. You will get the benefits if you drink it straight or mixed.
- If you opt to drink it straight, many people do, we recommend a water chaser as part of your habit. Even though it tastes so good, avoid shooting and slurping, even pros will sometimes hit the back of their throat. If that happens, grab some water and wash it down till the tickle is gone.
- If you opt for making it a milder drink start with 1 tablespoon in a ¼ cup of water, tea, or juice and add more till it is just right. Or use one of our drink recipes.
when to drink
For the longterm health benefits make it a daily habit, you will get different benefits based on when you drink it.
- Before your first meal of the day to aid blood sugar metabolism and help lowering blood pressure and cholesterol.
- At bedtime for a sleep and digestive aid.
- Between meals for appetite control and sustained energy, especially helpful for the afternoon slump and cookie craving.
- As needed for indigestion, allergies, cold and flu, cramps, and immune boosting.
A little or a lot, there is no wrong way to drink your apple cider vinegar elixir.
Disclaimer: All information above is for general information purposes only. Always check with your health care professional when starting a new diet, health or exercise program.